In the world of hot water heaters, there are three "million dollar" questions:
- Can you take two hot showers in a row?
- Can you take a hot shower while someone is doing the dishes?
- Can you take a hot shower while the washing machine is on?
If you answered “no” to any of them, it’s time to upgrade your hot water heater. Bantam Home & Energy is ready to help with options like:
- The Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heater, a small box that mounts on your basement wall. Unlike energy-wasting tank heaters that keep water hot all the time, the Rinnai heats water on demand. This propane-fueled heater can save you up to 40% over a tank-style heater.
- Indirect Water Heaters. With an insulated tank and an internal heating coil, an Indirect Water Heater has its own thermostat. There are no burners to be maintained, no hard water problems to deal with, and you enjoy precision water temperature control. What’s more, the units are guaranteed for life.
We can perform a no-cost inspection, and give you recommendations for improving your hot water supply needs. To set up an appointment call 860.567.9431, or fill out the form to the right. Save $200 when you upgrade!